English III with L. Lunnar

This is a blog of my english education and some things about my hobbies and favorite movies or things

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Harry Potter The Young Wizard






















In our English class, the teacher assigned a work about Harry Potter.

In this Homework, I have to read an article named: The Young Wizard Puts Away Childish Things.

The Article is about the last film of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

The climax of the movie is narrated in the article; but the ending of the movie is not magnificent or great.

Well, after that I had to seek the meaning of the unknown words in my little dictionary.

The words are: Roared, Merpeople, Shudder, tease, hams, regrettably and struggles. But i resolved that with the asistence of my little dictionary of english - spanish / spanish - english (yes, the same of the picture under).

This way of teaching is so good and it´s makes this method of education, entertaining.

I like that class, hmmm!!!, I wish that all the English Classes have Lisette´s style.

That is all Folks! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home